Natural Dog Company Itchy Dog Shampoo
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
One of the most critical choices when caring for a pup with continual or severe skin issues is choosing the right shampoo. Relieve your pup’s itchy, red skin caused by allergies, bug bites, and other irritants with this all-natural, deep-cleansing shampoo. Tough on allergens but gentle enough for every bath, Itchy Dog Shampoo boasts a carefully selected blend of essential oils that removes irritants from fur and soothes itchy skin. Works best when paired with Skin Soother organic healing balm.
Itchy Dog Shampoo is perfect for:
– Dogs with ongoing skin problems due to allergies, bug bites, rashes, hot spots, and other irritations
– Healing skin irritations and restoring skin & coat health
– Dogs of all breeds, ages, and sizes
Our deep-cleaning and restorative Itchy Dog Shampoo is free of sulfates, parabens, alcohols, toxins, and artificial fragrances. The natural ingredients aid in overall skin health and help to balance, heal, and soothe pups with red, itchy, and irritated skin.
Natural Dog Company
Large, Medium, Puppy, Small, Toy
Our ingredients are blended with only the highest-quality, essential nourishing nutrients. Our liquid shampoo gets your pup sparkling clean and is safe for all breeds, ages, and sizes.
– Lavender Oil | Antimicrobial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties soothe itchy, dry skin while also calming and soothing
– Eucalyptus Oil | Promotes wound healing & ceramide production; protects against environmental stressors
– Jojoba Oil | Anti-inflammatory that relieves chafed, chapped skin & reduces redness caused by dry skin
– Aloe Vera | Aids in healing burns, abrasions, cuts, and irritations while deeply moisturizing skin
Full Ingredient List: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Polyglucoside, DOE-120, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Lavender Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera Gel, Kelp Powder, Sodium Bicarbonate
Shake well. Start with a dime-sized amount of shampoo and lather into your dog’s wet fur. Add more shampoo as needed. Rinse thoroughly before drying. Bathe your pup after exposure to irritants such as grass, dust, or bugs, or when they are itching more than normal.
*Product separation may occur due to the natural ingredients. Shake well before each use.*