Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe with Real Rabbit Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Feeding Instructions
Give your cat simple and essential nutrition with Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Recipe with Real Rabbit Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food. Because when your cat has food sensitivities, knowing exactly what’s in his food is important. That’s why this recipe features a purposefully short ingredient list, made with just one animal protein and one vegetable. Guided by the purity and simplicity of raw nutrition, it’s the simple and essential food that your cat needs to thrive—and it’s all made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world.
– Limited ingredient recipe includes just one animal protein and one vegetable for pets with food sensitivities.
– Made with farm-raised rabbit, an easily digestible protein that provides all the essential amino acids your kitty needs.
– Guaranteed levels of natural omegas and antioxidants promote healthy skin and coat, plus immune health.
– Made in the USA using premium ingredients from around the world, with the pure nutrition of raw in every piece.
– Never contains any grain, dairy, eggs, chicken, beef, fish, sweet potato, potato, chickpeas, corn, wheat, soy, artificial colors or preservatives.
Rabbit Meal, Peas, Tapioca, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Rabbit, Natural Flavor, Coconut Oil, Montmorillonite Clay, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), DL-Methionine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide), Freeze Dried Rabbit, Salt, Pumpkinseeds, Rosemary Extract.
3,890 kcal/kg, 457 kcal/cup
Adult Maintenance Daily Feeding (cup)
Weight Loss Daily Feeding (cup)
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight, and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the per day by the number of feedings per day. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water. Along with dry food, we recommend feeding raw or wet food to help increase the amount of water in your pet’s diet.
Always introduce a new food over a period of 5 – 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day.