Instinct Grain-Free Minced Recipe with Real Rabbit Wet Cat Food Cups
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Feeding Instructions
Satisfy your pet’s need for real food with Instinct Grain-Free Minced Recipe with Real Rabbit Wet Cat Food Cups. Guided by the belief in raw, this recipe unlocks your cat’s ability to thrive. It’s thoughtfully balanced with wholesome foods, like real rabbit plus fruits and vegetables, with a delicious minced texture in a savory gravy. The result is a tasty, high animal protein diet that promotes maximum digestibility, strong muscles, and a healthy coat and skin.
– Features cuts of farm-raised rabbit in a savory gravy.
– Includes whole-food ingredients you can see, like carrots, spinach and cranberries.
– Delicious minced texture entices your cat to take a bite and unlock his ability to thrive.
– Never contains any grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal or artificial colors or preservatives.
– Made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world.
Pork Broth, Rabbit, Pork Liver, Pork, Egg Whites, Ground Dried Peas, Spinach, Carrots, Ground Flaxseed, Montmorillonite Clay, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Sodium Phosphate, Salt, Flaxseed Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Dried Kelp, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Xanthan Gum, Artichokes, Cranberries, Pumpkin, Tomato, Blueberries, Broccoli, Cabbage, Kale, Parsley.
747 kcal/kg, 74 kcal/100 g bowl
Feed your Adult cat 1 1/2 – 2 bowls per 3 – 4 Kg of body weight per day.
Refrigerate unused portion.
Always introduce a new food over a period of 5 – 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day.