Instinct Original Kitten Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Feeding Instructions
Satisfy your kitty’s need for real food with Instinct Original Kitten Grain-Free Recipe with Real Chicken Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food. Guided by the belief in raw nutrition, this recipe unlocks your cat’s ability to thrive. It’s thoughtfully balanced with wholesome foods, like real protein and fruit, plus guaranteed levels of probiotics, natural omegas and antioxidants. The result is a tasty, high animal protein diet that promotes maximum digestibility, a healthy coat and skin, and immune health—and it’s all tailored for the unique needs of kittens, made in the USA with the finest ingredients from around the world.
– Cage-free chicken is the first ingredient for high animal protein to support the energy needed for growth and play.
– Includes 81% real animal ingredients and nutritious oils plus 19% vegetables, fruits and other wholesome ingredients.
– Tailored nutrition for kittens includes a balanced mix of poultry, fish and meat for healthy exposure to proteins plus natural DHA for brain and eye development.
– Guaranteed levels of live, natural probiotics, natural omegas and antioxidants to support digestive health, healthy skin and coat, and immune health.
– Made in the USA using premium ingredients from around the world, with the pure nutrition of raw in every piece.
Dry Freeze Kibble
Chicken, Turkey Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Peas, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Egg Product, Chicken Meal, White Fish Meal, Tapioca, Natural Flavor, Lamb Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Montmorillonite Clay, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Choline Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Freeze Dried Chicken, Freeze Dried Chicken Liver, Pumpkinseeds, Freeze Dried Chicken Heart, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
4,456 kcal/kg, 557 kcal/cup
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight, and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the per day by the number of feedings per day. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water. Along with dry food, we recommend feeding raw or wet food to help increase the amount of water in your pet’s diet.
Daily Feeding Guidelines (standard 8 oz/ 226 g dry measure cup):
0.45 – 1 Kg
2 – 3 Kg
3 – 5 Kg
6 – 19 weeks
¼ – ½
½ – ¾
¾ – 1
5 – 9 months
⅛ – ⅜
⅜ – ⅝
⅝ – ⅞
Over 12 months: Transition to Instinct kibble for cats