Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Feeding Instructions
Satisfy your pet’s need for real food with Instinct Original Grain-Free Recipe with Real Salmon Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dry Cat Food. Guided by Instinct’s belief in raw nutrition, this recipe unlocks your cat’s ability to thrive. It’s thoughtfully balanced with wholesome foods, like real salmon and vegetables, plus guaranteed levels of probiotics, natural omegas and antioxidants. The result is a tasty, high animal protein diet that promotes maximum digestibility, a healthy coat and skin, and immune health.
– Wild-caught salmon is the first ingredient for high animal protein to support strong, lean muscles.
– Features 77% real animal ingredients and nutritious oils, plus 23% fruits, vegetables and other wholesome ingredients.
– Never contains any grain, potato, corn, wheat, soy, by-product meal, artificial colors or preservatives.
– Guaranteed levels of live, natural probiotics, natural omegas and antioxidants to support digestive health, healthy skin and coat, and immune health.
– Made in the USA using premium ingredients from around the world, with the pure nutrition of raw in every piece.
Large, Medium, Puppy, Small, Toy
2 KG, 4.5 KG
Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal, White Fish Meal (Pacific Whiting, Pacific Sole, Pacific Rockfish), Peas, Herring Meal, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Tapioca, Salmon Meal, Natural Flavor, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Montmorillonite Clay, Carrots, Apples, Cranberries, Vitamins (L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate, Vitamin E Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin), Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide), Choline Chloride, Taurine, Freeze Dried Cod, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
4,470 kcal/kg, 525 kcal/cup
Adult Maintenance Daily Feeding (cup)
Weight Loss Daily Feeding (cup)
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight, and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the per day by the number of feedings per day. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water. Along with dry food, we recommend feeding raw or wet food to help increase the amount of water in your pet’s diet.
Always introduce a new food over a period of 5 – 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day.