- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Paws are an essential component of your dog’s overall well-being. If dry, rough, cracked, paws leave your canine companion suffering, it’s time to treat them to some Paw Soother.
Paw Soother is an organic, plant-based healing balm crafted to soothe, treat, heal, and protect your pup’s paws. Do you find your dog incessantly licking their paws? Are you concerned with the peeling and cracking happening on the bottoms of their paws? Our Paw Soother balm is here to help with a plethora of pup-paw related conditions.
Paw Soother is ideal for treating, healing, & protecting against:
– Scars & wound
– Hyperkeratosis of the paw
– Paw allergy symptoms
– Extreme weather conditions
– Dry & irritated elbows
Despite common misconceptions, dog paws are not meant to be dry and rough. Healthy paws should be hydrated, flexible, and spongy. This allows dogs to get a better grip while walking and running in addition to protecting them against injury.
Natural Dog Company
Large, Medium, Puppy, Small, Toy
Protection & Treatment Ointment
Our ingredients are organic, plant-based, and never compromised. With the highest quality and natural healing properties, these balms are effective, safe, and will leave your pup living its best life! Some star players in Paw Soother include:
– Cajeput Essential Oil | Highly antiseptic, analgesic, fungicidal, & vulnerary
– Calendula Extract | Natural antioxidant with antibacterial properties to soothe, soften, & heal
– Rosemary Extract | Anti-inflammatory, powerful antioxidant, disinfectant & helps stimulate hair follicles for healthy coat & skin
– Jojoba Oil | Bacteriostatic fungicidal moisturizer that mimics skin’s sebum & is rich with essential healing minerals
– Hempseed Oil | Potent antioxidant with natural hormone-balancing & anti-inflammatory properties
– Remaining essential ingredients: Coconut Oil, Candelilla Wax, Natural Vitamin E, Chamomile, Mango Butter, Cocoa Butter, Chamomile
With a distraction in tow (we love training treats or maybe their favorite toy) clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area. Use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to apply a generous amount of Paw Soother directly over your dog’s paw pads. Paws will be slick after application so allow the area to dry (a nice belly rub always does the trick!) and follow up with a treat or play time for a positive reward!
Repeat one to three times daily. Consistent and frequent application to open wounds is crucial to protect against infections & harmful bacteria. Decrease application as the area improves.