- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Did you know dogs are born with super smooth, sensitive paw pads that originally protected them while walking through nature? Hot concrete, harsh temperatures, and toxic allergens can leave your dog’s paws rough, cracked, and peeled. Damage to their paw pads can be painful and can cause distress within their everyday life.
Our PawTection healing balm creates a nourishing, protective barrier for your pup’s paw pads allowing them to run free on any adventure year-round! This topical treatment is easy to use and is a potent tool in armoring your dog for any environment, using only natural, organic, plant-based ingredients.
PawTection defends paws against damage from:
– Hot surfaces such as pavement, gravel, sand, concrete, decks, etc.
– Harsh elements like ice, salt, snow, rough terrain, & extreme temperatures
– Reduces the effect of contact with allergens including grass, pollen, & mold
Natural Dog Company
Large, Medium, Puppy, Small, Toy
Our ingredients are organic, plant-based, and never compromised. With the highest quality and natural healing properties, these balms are effective, safe, and will leave your pup living its best life!
Some star players in PawTection include:
– Mango Butter | Rich in Vitamins A, C, & E to help combat free radicals that cause dryness & cracking in paws
– Rice Bran Oil | Natural antioxidant rich in minerals & vitamins to deeply penetrate skin’s layer to nourish deep
– Lavender Essential Oil | Soothes discomfort, heals & fights against germs & bacteria & naturally eases anxiety & stress
– Rosemary Extract | All-natural preservative & antioxidant with potent anti-inflammatory properties
– Remaining essential ingredients: Sunflower oil, Carnauba wax, Sunflower Wax, Candelilla Wax, Natural Vitamin E, Benzoin Resin, Stearic Acid
With a distraction in tow (we love training treats or maybe their favorite toy) clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area. Use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to apply a generous amount of PawTection directly over your dog’s paw pads. Paws will be slick after application so allow the area to dry (a nice belly rub always does the trick!) and follow up with a treat or play time for a positive reward!
Apply anytime before going outside or before exposing your pup’s paws to any potentially harmful condition.