- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Are you and your pup always seeking out a new adventure? Does your dog need a little TLC from time to time? The Powerhouse Travel Set is the first-aid kit every dog owner needs to keep their pup happy, healthy, and ready for the next playdate. This kit includes all of our healing balms in travel-sized sticks, making it the perfect on-the-go kit to heal your pup from snout to tail!
Included in our Powerhouse Travel Set:
– Snout Soother: A synergistic blend of nourishing organic ingredients carefully blended for optimal nose healing benefits. Ideal for treating and protecting against dry, chapped noses, discoid lupus, extreme weather conditions, and more!
– Paw Soother: Heal those rough, dry, cracked, and peeling paws with this moisturizing blend of essential vitamins and powerful plant oils. Paw Soother is great for healing hyperkeratosis of the paw, paw allergy symptoms, scars, wounds, dry elbows, and nourishes rough, cracked paws.
– PawTection: For those extreme adventures and rough terrain, protect those sensitive paw pads from damage, infection, and irritation. Protect paws against damage from hot surfaces such as pavement, sand, and decks; harsh elements like ice, salt, rough terrain, and extreme temperatures; and reduces contact with allergens like grass, pollen, and mold.
– Skin Soother: Our version of Neosporin for your canine companion. Soothe burns, wounds, rashes, and more with this natural antibiotic, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory balm. Treats and heals a plethora of conditions like dog acne, hot spots, rashes, allergies, surgical wounds, interdigital cysts, and more!
– Wrinkle Balm: A patented formula crafted to treat, heal, and protect wrinkles, skin folds, and tail pockets susceptible to fungal infections, diseases, and discomfort. Treat, protect, & prevent skin fold dermatitis, bacterial and yeast infection, unpleasant odor, sores, and crusty buildup.
Natural Dog Company
Large, Medium, Puppy, Small, Toy
Our ingredients are organic, plant-based, and never compromised. With the highest quality and natural healing properties, these balms are effective, safe, and will leave your pup living its best life!
– Snout Soother | Organic Hempseed Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Grapeseed Oil, Organic Jojoba, Kukui Oil, Candelilla Wax, Natural Vitamin E, Chamomile, Rosemary Extract
– Paw Soother | Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Cupuacu Butter, Organic Hempseed Oil, Organic Jojoba, Candelilla Wax, Calendula, Cajeput, Chamomile, Natural Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract
– PawTection | Organic Mango Butter, Organic Rice Bran Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Carnauba Wax, Sunflower Wax, Candelilla Wax, Natural Vitamin E, Benzoin, Lavender, Rosemary
– Skin Soother | Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Safflower Oil, Candelilla Wax, Sea Buckthorn Oil, Lavender, Chamomile, Frankincense, Myrrh, Vetiver, Organic Niaouli, Benzoin, Natural Vitamin E
– Wrinkle Balm | Organic Hempseed Oil, Organic Shea Nut Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Avocado Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Candelilla Wax, Organic Olive Leaf Extract, Calendula Extract, Niaouli, Rosemary Extract, Natural Vitamin E
balm at least two to three times daily. Using the balm before bed is ideal due to the peak of healing and regeneration that occurs in dogs while they sleep.
Reduce frequency as your dog’s nose improves using less often to maintain a beautiful, healthy snout.
– Paw Application: Twist a small amount of PawTection or Paw Soother up from the stick and gently glide a generous amount of our balm directly over your dog’s paw pads. Paws will be slick after application so allow the area to dry with your pup’s favorite distraction.
– PawTection is best applied before going outdoors while Paw Soother is most effective when applied right before bedtime when the dog’s body enters regeneration mode.
– Skin Soother Application: Twist a small amount of Skin Soother up from the stick and gently rub a generous amount onto affected area. Repeat one to three times daily. Consistent & frequent application to open wounds is crucial to protect against infections & harmful bacteria. Decrease application as the area improves.
– Wrinkle Balm Application: Twist a small amount of Wrinkle Balm up from the stick and gently rub a generous amount into skin fold creases. Repeat one to three times daily. Consistent & frequent application is crucial to maintain healthy skin fold condition and prevent infection, buildup, and foul odors.
Wrinkle Balm is even gentle enough to use around sensitive areas such as the face and tail pocket.