Instinct Raw Meals Beef Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Feeding Instructions
Instinct Raw Meals Beef Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog Food proves that processed kibble may not belong in your canine companion’s bowl. This recipe features raw ingredients that have been freeze-dried to eliminate moisture and lock in all the powerful nutrients, making it easier for your pet to digest. A mix of 85% protein-packed Beef meat and 15% non-GMO fruits and veggies create a complete and balanced meal that’s rich in vitamins and minerals. The food is designed to provide leaner muscles, stronger bones, and more vibrant skin and fur, all while increasing energy! Instinct Raw Meals was made in the USA without artificial colors, preservatives, grain, corn, wheat, soy or legumes, feeding your dog’s natural appetite with only the best.
– This recipe features animal-based protein and vitamin-rich fruits and veggies to give your best bud’s bowl a total upgrade.
– Compared to traditional processed kibble, this raw recipe was freeze-dried to allow for better digestion and nutrient absorption.
– Designed to be a complete and balanced meal for your furry friend.
– The paw-sitively delicious ingredients aim to support strong muscles and bones as well as improve coat and skin health.
– Made in the USA with no artificial colors, preservatives, grain, corn, wheat, soy or legumes.
Large, Medium, Puppy, Small, Toy
56 grams, 269 grams, 708 grams
Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, Beef Spleen, Carrots, Apples, Sweet Potatoes, Butternut Squash, Ground Miscanthus Grass, Montmorillonite Clay, Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Salt, Tricalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Mixed Tocopherols (for freshness), Blueberries, Spinach, Rosemary Extract.
4,698 kcal/kg, 191 kcal/cup
Ideal feeding amounts will vary by age, weight and activity level so the guide below should be used as an initial recommendation. Divide the cups per day by the number of feedings per day. Be sure to always provide clean, fresh water.
Feed Dry or Rehydrate: Serve as is or rehydrate by adding warm water. To rehydrate, we recommend 2 tablespoons of water to 1 cup of food. Always provide access to clean, fresh water.
2 – 7 Kg
7 – 11 Kg
12 – 23 Kg
1 – 2
2 – 3
3 – 5
Weight Loss (cups)
1/2 – 1 1/4
1 1/4 – 2
2 – 3
Transitioning to Instinct: Always introduce a new food over a period of 5 to 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day.