Instinct Raw Meals Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Feeding Instructions
Your feline friend’s wild side is craving the flavors of Instinct Raw Meals Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Cat Food. This recipe features raw ingredients that have been freeze-dried to eliminate moisture and lock in all the powerful nutrients, making it easier for your pet to digest. A mix of 85% protein-packed chicken meat and 15% non-GMO fruits and veggies create a complete and balanced meal that’s rich in vitamins and minerals. The food is designed to provide leaner muscles, stronger bones, and more vibrant skin and fur, all while increasing energy! Instinct Raw Meals was made in the USA without artificial colors, preservatives, grain, corn, wheat, soy or legumes.
– This recipe features animal-based protein and vitamin-rich fruits and veggies.
– Compared to traditional processed kibble, this raw recipe was freeze-dried to allow for better digestion and nutrient absorption.
– Designed to be a complete and balanced meal for your feline friend.
– The paw-sitively delicious ingredients aim to support strong muscles and bones as well as improve coat and skin health.
– Made in the USA with no artificial colors, preservatives, grain, corn, wheat, soy or legumes.
Kitten, Large, Medium, Puppy, Small, Toy
56 grams, 269 grams
Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Montmorillonite Clay, Ground Flaxseed, Salmon Oil, Carrots, Apples, Butternut Squash, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Potassium Chloride, Tricalcium Phosphate, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Yeast Culture, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), DL-Methionine, Mixed Tocopherols (for freshness), Blueberries, Spinach, Rosemary Extract.
4,782 kcal/kg, 197 kcal/cup
Weight Loss (cups)
Transitioning to Instinct: Always introduce a new food over a period of 5 to 7 days, mixing increasing amounts of Instinct with the current food each day.