- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
One of the most critical choices when caring for a pup with sensitive skin is choosing the right shampoo. Because dogs have very absorbent skin (more so than humans), they are more susceptible and sensitive to the products put on their skin and coat. With our Sensitive Skin Oatmeal Shampoo, your pup will get a deep clean that is gentle on their skin.
Sensitive Skin Oatmeal Shampoo is perfect for:
– Maintaining a clean, shiny coat and moisturized skin
– Relieving dry, itchy, and irritated skin
– Dogs of all breeds, ages, and sizes
Our gentle and non-irritating formula is free of sulfates, parabens, alcohols, toxins, and artificial fragrances. The natural ingredients aid in overall skin health and help to balance, heal, and soothe pups with easily irritated skin.
Natural Dog Company
Large, Medium, Puppy, Small, Toy
Our ingredients are blended with only the highest-quality, essential nourishing nutrients. Our liquid shampoo gets your pup sparkling clean and is safe for all breeds, ages, and sizes.
– Colloidal Oatmeal | Relieves irritation and inflammation; gentle emollient that keeps skin hydrated and soft
– Aloe Vera | Reduces skin conditions like dermatitis because of its rich antioxidant properties
– Chamomile Extract | Natural anti-inflammatory that gently soothes sensitive skin
– Manuka Honey | Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich, Manuka honey nourishes the skin & coat while balancing the skin’s sensitive pH
Full Ingredient List: Aqua (Deionized Water), Aloe Vera Juice Gel, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramine Oxide, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Coconut Oil, Colloidal Oatmeal, Chamomile Extract, Argan Oil, Mango Butter, Marigold Extract, Green Tea Extract, Vitamin E, Seaweed Extract, Manuka Honey, Lavender Oil, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin
Shake well. Start with a dime-sized amount of shampoo and lather into your dog’s wet fur. Add more shampoo as needed. Rinse thoroughly before drying. Bathe your pup once a month, or when they’re too stinky to hug.
*Product separation may occur due to the natural ingredients. Shake well before each use.*