- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Skin Soother is a 100% natural topical balm crafted to prevent and treat a plethora of ailments and irritations. Your pup will thank you for the relief from cuts, rashes, hot spots, scars, allergies, and more. Powered by plants, this balm heals, soothes, and nourishes even the most stubborn skin conditions.
Because of its antibacterial, anti fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, Skin soother is a doggy first-aid kit essential. Skin Soother heals and treats:
– Wounds, cuts, scrapes, burns
– Hot spots & allergy symptoms
– Dog acne
– Rash & skin irritations
– Doggy dandruff
– Interdigital cysts
– Bacterial infections
Natural Dog Company
Large, Medium, Puppy, Small, Toy
Our ingredients are organic, plant-based, and never compromised. With the highest quality and natural healing properties, these balms are effective, safe, and will leave your pup living its best life!
Some star players in Skin Soother include:
– Lavender | Anti-inflammatory, helps reduce itching, swelling, & redness.
– Chamomile | Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, & antimicrobial helps speed up healing
– Frankincense | Natural antiseptic, disinfectant, & astringent to help heal boils, infected wounds, & inflammation
– Sea Buckthorn Oil | Loaded with antioxidants, Vitamins C & E to help treat burns & wounds
– Myrrh | Anti-fungal, antimicrobial, astringent used to fight viral & fungal infections
– Remaining essential ingredients: Cocoa butter, sweet almond oil, coconut oil, safflower oil, candelilla wax, vetiver, niaouli, benzoin, Vitamin E
With a distraction in tow (we love training treats or maybe their favorite toy) clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area. Use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to apply a generous amount of Skin Soother covering the area completely. Allow the area to dry (a nice belly rub always does the trick!) and follow up with a treat or play time for a positive reward!
Repeat one to three times daily. Consistent & frequent application to open wounds is crucial to protect against infections & harmful bacteria. Decrease application as the area improves.