- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Do you own a Brachycephalic Breed or a pup with a sensitive, irritated snout? Whatever dog you own, Snout Soother is here to ease a plethora of skin conditions and nourish your pup’s nose using nothing but organic, vegan ingredients.
Our award-winning dog nose balm is a synergistic blend of organic, plant-based ingredients working together to treat, heal, and moisturize your pup’s sniffer! No more dry, cracked, bleeding, or infected noses in your house thanks to natural anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties present in this balm. And an added bonus? This balm’s ingredients work as a natural SPF to protect Scout’s snout in the sun.
Snout Soother is ideal for healing, treating, and protecting against:
– Dry, chapped nose
– Dry skin around the face, lips, & ears
– Crusty, cracked nose
– Discoid Lupus
– Windburn & other extreme weather conditions
Natural Dog Company
Large, Medium, Puppy, Small, Toy
Our ingredients are organic, plant-based, and never compromised. With the highest quality and natural healing properties, these balms are effective, safe, and will leave your pup living its best life!
Some star players in Snout Soother include:
– Kukui Nut Oil | Natural sun protectant and moisturizer to help penetrate oil deep into the skin
– Grapeseed Oil | Healing polyphenols with super moisturizing properties
– Coconut Oil | Anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, & rich moisturizer source
– Chamomile | Remarkable medicinal properties to heal wounds, soothe skin irritations, & ease discomfort
– Hempseed Oil | Potent antioxidant with prostaglandin medicating & anti-inflammatory properties
– Remaining essential ingredients: Shea Nut Butter, Jojoba Oil, Candelilla Wax, Natural Vitamin E, Rosemary Extract
With a distraction in tow (we love training treats or maybe their favorite toy), clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area, and use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to gently apply a generous amount of Snout Soother to your dog’s nose. Follow up every application with a treat, playtime, a nice belly rub, or whatever your dog’s favorite reward is!
To start, we recommend applying the balm at least two to three times daily. Using the balm before bed is ideal due to the peak of healing and regeneration that occurs in dogs while they sleep.
Reduce frequency as your dog’s nose improves using less often to maintain a beautiful, healthy snout.