Natural Dog Company Spruce Up Pup Shampoo Bar
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This once limited-edition item was loved by so many pups & left owners pleased with the clean, we had to bring it back for good. Packed with organic essential oils that not only clean your pup’s skin & coat, but natural anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and antibacterial properties keeps them healthy, too! Cleanse, soothe, & heal all with one simple, spruce-smelling shampoo bar.
Our Spruce Up Pup Shampoo Bar goes beyond a surface clean. This bar is crafted to keep your dog clean, healthy, & happy! Our ingredients such as rosemary & pine oil have been used to naturally reduce stress for centuries. Now it’s your loyal companion’s turn to reap the benefits!
Spruce Up Pup leaves your dog smelling fresh but that’s not it. The essential ingredients help to protect your pup beyond shiny locks. With a high concentration of antiseptic organic compounds, this shampoo bar helps prevent infections, eases skin discomfort, & eliminates bacterial-driven odor.
What other skin conditions can our shampoo bar help your pup with?
– Psoriasis and itchy, flaky skin
– Canine acne
– Skin sores
Natural Dog Company
Large, Medium, Puppy, Small, Toy
Our ingredients are all organic & blended with only the highest-quality, essential nourishing nutrients. Our shampoo bars smell great, get your pup sparkling clean, & are safe for pups of all breeds & sizes.
Key components include:
– Balsam Fir Needle Essential Oil | Natural antiseptic to prevent infections & maintain healthy skin. Reduces body odor & decreases bacteria found on skin
– Natural Pine Essential Oil | Anti-fungal & antiseptic properties to help treat various skin concerns & rid the skin of free radicals & bacteria
– Rosemary Essential Oil | Hydrating oil to help stimulate hair follicles for a healthy, strong coat & helps alleviate dry, flaky skin
– Remaining essential ingredients: Saponified Organic Oils of Sustainable Palm, Coconut, Olive & Palm Kernel, Natural Mineral Pigment
To get your dog spruced up, simply rub the shampoo bar on your dog’s wet coat, making a rich, creamy lather. Add more water to help increase suds if necessary. Thoroughly massage the shampoo deep into your dog’s coat, rinsing completely when done. Grab a towel to dry your fresh pup off & toss him or her a treat for a successful bathtime!