Natural Dog Company Wrinkle Balm
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Wrinkle Balm is a gentle and effective healing balm perfect for face wrinkles, skin folds, and irritated ears folds. Its anti-fungal properties eradicate yeast, bacteria, and crusty buildup. Loaded with vitamins and antioxidants, Wrinkle Balm improves overall skin fold condition and prevents future skin problems. Brachycephalic and wrinkly-skinned pups need this balm in their repertoire to ensure healthy skin!
Wrinkle Balm is essential for treating & preventing:
– Skinfold dermatitis
– Yeast & bacterial infections
– Redness, chafing, & inflammation
– Crusty buildup
– Sores, dog acne, & scabbing
– Interdigital cysts
– Itchy & flaky skin
– Hair loss & balding
– Unpleasant odor
If symptoms are neglected and left untreated, issues can lead to much more serious conditions such as pyoderma, a severe bacterial infection and skin disease. Pets with rolls are susceptible to many unfortunate conditions. It is our duty as loving owners to make sure we keep them healthy and comfortable.
Natural Dog Company
Large, Medium, Puppy, Small, Toy
Protection & Treatment Ointment
Our ingredients are organic, plant-based, and never compromised. With the highest quality and natural healing properties, these balms are effective, safe, and will leave your pup living its best life! Some star players in Wrinkle Balm include:
– Avocado Oil | Nourishing omega-3 fatty acid with skin-nourishing essential vitamins, anti-inflammatory, & naturally promotoes collegen regeneration to encourage faster wound healing
– Rosemary Extract | Anti-inflammatory, powerful antioxidant, disinfectant & helps stimulate hair follicles for healthy coat & skin
– Olive Leaf Extract | Anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and reduces pain stiumli to help soothe discomfort & calm irritation
– Niaouli | An analgesic, bacterial, & antiseptic to relieve pain, kill bacteria, & inhibit bacterial growth & infections
– Natural Vitamin E | Extreme antioxidant & preservative to boost collagen production and encourage cell regeneration
– Remaining essential ingredients: Hempseed Oil, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Calendula, Candelilla Wax, Coconut Oil
With a distraction in tow (we love training treats or maybe their favorite toy) clean up any excess dirt or debris evident around the affected area. Use two fingers or a low-absorbent cloth to apply a generous amount of Wrinkle Balm into skin fold creases. Allow the area to dry (a nice belly rub always does the trick!) and follow up with a treat or play time for a positive reward!
Repeat one to three times daily. Consistent & frequent application is crucial to maintain healthy skin fold condition and prevent infection, buildup, and foul odors. Wrinkle Balm is even gentle enough to use around sensitive areas such as the face and tail pocket.