Ziwi Peak Treats Dog Lamb Ears Liver Coated Pouch
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- FEEDING INSTRUCTIONS
Reward your furry friend with a treat that’s inspired by his natural diet! Ziwi Lamb Ears Liver Coated Dogg Treats are made from real, free-range, grass-fed lamb, sourced straight from farms in New Zealand. That means there’s zero artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, just a guilt-free treat that’s gently air dried to help lock in flavor. If your dog is already excited about lamb ears, wait until he finds out that they are also coated in lamb liver for an extra boost of flavor. Once your canine companion gets a bite of this scrumptious snack, she’ll be begging for more!
- These 100% single-protein chews are packed with natural flavor and make the paw-fect treat, snack or reward!
- Gently air-dried to lock in all nutrients and maximize taste while remaining shelf stable.
- All-natural, guilt-free goodies crafted with no added carbs, preservatives or flavors. This recipe is also never irradiated.
- Naturally delicious and nutritious for small dogs and large dogs!
- All free-range meats and wild-caught fish are ethically and sustainably sourced without added hormones, antiobiotics or growth promotants.
|Treats & Chews|
Lamb Ear, Lamb Liver
Please supervise your pet when feeding treats and chews. Provide plenty of fresh water when giving any chew or treat. Because this is a natural treat, its sizing, color and appearance may vary this is normal. You may also notice a natural scent and oil while your pal chews; this natural oil may stain your furniture, carpeting or other surfaces. To prevent injury and choking hazard, please watch your pet while they enjoy this treat and be sure to choose the appropriate size chew. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet’s safety.